Dienstag, April 18, 2006

makedamnsure

youve got this new head filled up with smoke
i got my veins all tangled close
to those jukebox bars you frequent
they're the safest place to hide
a long night spent with your most obvious weakness
you start shaking at the thought
you are everything i want
because you are everything i'm not
we lay together
just not too close
how close is close enough?

i just want to break you down so badly...

in the morning
my inarticulate
store bought
hangover hobby kit talks
it says you oh you
you are so cool
(i trip over everything you say)
scissor shaped across the bed
you are red (violent red)
you hollow out my hungry eyes

i bite my tongue, i take my time
and i'm going to make damn sure that you cant ever leave
you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far from me
you wont ever get too far

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen