Dienstag, Februar 07, 2012

we could tie a plastic laundry bag over his head.

Dave:
You know, I asked a guy once if he'd mind putting me in a barrel
and sending me over the falls.
You know what the son of a bitch said? "Drop dead, asshole."

Jerry
:
People are pricks. I asked this guy to take his air compressor
and drill me with a six-inch nail right through the eye...

Dave
:
What'd he say?

Jerry
:
"I'm low on nails."

Dave
:
People are selfish pricks.

Jerry
:
Another time, now get this,
I just lay down in front of a steam roller and asked the guy just to proceed,
you know, business as usual, and just squash me like a bug.

Dave
:
That's a good way to go, Jer, the ol' bug squash.
We could tie a plastic laundry bag over his head.

Jerry
:
Naw, that's such a wimp suicide.


ich könnte auch gerade mal jemanden mit einem großen stein brauchen!
oder ich lasse mir den dialog nochmal von patrick und david vorsingen. das hilft vielleicht auch...


ach ja: der text stammt aus dem song "big ass rock" aus dem musical "the full monty"!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen