Mittwoch, Januar 02, 2008

na dann... prost!

every time i think of you
i always catch my breath
and i’m still standing here
and youre miles away
and i’m wondering why you left
and there’s a storm thats raging
through my frozen heart tonight
i hear your name in certain circles
and it always makes me smile
i spend my time
thinking about you
and it’s almost driving me wild
and there’s a heart thats breaking
down this long distance line tonight

i ain’t missing you at all
since youve been gone
away
i ain’t missing you
no matter
what i might say

theres a message
in the wild
and i’m sending you
this signal tonight
you dont know
how desperate i’ve become
and it looks like i’m losing this fight
in your world
i have no meaning
though i’m trying hard
to understand
and it’s my heart thats breaking
down this long distance line tonight

i ain’t missing you at all
since youve been gone
away
i ain’t missing you
no matter
what my friends say

and theres a message that i’m sending out
like a telegraph to your soul
and if i can’t bridge this distance
stop this heartbreak overload

i aint missing you at all...

(john waite)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen